On Site Repairs
We are just a phone call away. CSA will send a certified technician to your location.
Need help RIGHT NOW? CSA can provide instant online computer repair.
In Store Repairs
Stop by our store. We will have you on your way in minutes.
CSA will setup your new computer and provide the tools and protection that you need.
When you call or submit a service request CSA will send a certified expert to repair your computer and let you get back to normal life! Our computer technician will:
- Diagnose the problems you’re experiencing
- Remove spyware, malware and viruses
- Upgrade your security to prevent future attacks
- Fix your internet connection, firewall, or home network
- Resolve any software conflicts
- Make sure your peripherals are all connected and configured properly
- Clean any parts that may be causing trouble
- Install new parts should you need them
If your computer is in really rough shape, our computer technician can also send it to our store for a complete overhaul, extending the life of your machine.
Remote service includes:
- General problem diagnosis & computer repair
- Network security checks
- Spyware removal
- Virus removal
- Internet connection assistance
- Wireless network repair
- Software assistance
- Installation & configuration of peripheral equipment
- Mysterious crashes and performance issues
We offer inexpensive fixed prices for remote sessions. Fixed fees save your hard earned dollars. CSA is proud to be one of the lowest priced computer repair services. Why call all over town? Contact us now!
New Computer Setup
Challenged by setting up a new computer? Whether you’re the lucky new owner or whether it’s a beloved family member, call CSA today. We’ll send an experienced technician to:
- Set up and configure your desktop or laptop
- Install the operating system
- Install and configure your favorite software programs
- Set up and configure your internet connection
- Set up a wireless or traditional network in your home
- Set up email accounts
- Install your printer and other peripheral devices
- Set up antivirus software, a firewall, and data backup systems to protect your valuable data and privacy
- Show you how to synch other digital devices including PDAs, webcams, digital cameras, and microphones
Let CSA ensure that your new computer setup runs smoothly